YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Ramadhan!

Hey guys! 

This is just a quick update,I know I have not been blogging for quite a long time or atleast I havent been writing a long post since forever. Ill be having a test next week,hopefully im able to finish reading and understand (lol) all of the chapters. Whats new? Hm oh yes I think its not too late to wish my Muslim brothers and sisters a HAPPY RAMADHAN.

Hopefully you and I would have the wisdom to use the holy month to improve ourselves as a better Muslim. 

Right now,my activities would just consist of cheer and running trainings and classes. I finally have to courage to drive alone so thats a yay! Right? Haha! Im glad I got over my fear of driving. Maybe one day i'd get over my fear of swimming too! InsyaAllah.

Before I continue with my "studying"

Found this via Google! 

and I find it hilarious! Maybe ramadhan gives a chance for us to be healthier. So guys remember to eat moderately.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment